FlexiPath Product Details
FlexiPath porous surfacing is a mixture of decorative stone aggregate and rubber granules, bound with a unique and immensely strong polyurethane binder.
Mixed up and wet-laid on site, the polyurethane binder locks the aggregates together to provide a tough and hard-wearing
surface which is both flexible and incredibly strong.
Thanks to its porous properties the resin bound paving is ideal for any Sustainable Urban Drainage System. And manufactured partly from recycled rubber, FlexiPath prevents waste and is good for the environment.
Unlike many firms, Redlynch employs its own highly skilled and experienced workforce to install the product. Rigorous quality control and a zero defects policy at every stage means that FlexiPath all weather surface will keep on working, year after year.
FlexiPath has an array of attractive features:
- Highly decorative
- Ideal for multiple locations – paths, car parks and building perimeters
- Can be laid as steps or on gradients with no deterioration or slippage
- Produces an even surface with good grip
- Non-slip surfacing
- Minimal maintenance
- Porous and free draining – no pooling and risk of ice. A great solution to wet areas when laid in association with a free draining base
- No need for perimeter edgings in some locations – looks very natural and can be laid to any shape
- Fast and efficient installation by specialist operatives – no need for long closures or out of bounds areas
“It’s hard to believe the difference the new surface has made. Previously there were puddles everywhere and it was not a nice area for the children. FlexiPath was a great choice as it drains so well and hasn’t needed any maintenance.”
FlexiPath is a robust non-slip surface which will give years of service with minimal maintenance. Suitable for almost any location, click on the boxes to find out more.
Highly Porous Surfacing for Sustainable Drainage Systems