Concrete Picnic Tables - Product Features
Why Have a Concrete Picnic Table?
Redlynch Leisure has a stunning selection of permanent concrete picnic tables from Europe’s leading manufacturer of concrete leisure products. Our products offer the perfect combination of good design, great finish, exceptional quality and durability. All tables are moulded in one piece and reinforced with double layers of steel. They cannot be dismantled and there are no loose parts, providing great protection from anti-social behaviour.
The tables suit most locations and organisations:
- Schools and colleges for outside classrooms
- Businesses for rest areas
- Leisure operators for drinking and dining
These tables are very robust, weighting around a tonne and offering good security and protection, as well as being virtually maintenance free. There are a wide range of options including:
- Choice of oval or rectangular tables
- Available in either a natural white concrete finish, or a warm anthracite colour, achieved with use of polyurethane based paint
- Versions suitable for wheelchair users
- Our picnic tables can accommodate up to 20 people
- Concrete or hardwood bamboo seating from sustainable sources
“The picnic tables are great for informal meetings, encourage social interaction and break down barriers between different parts of the company.”
Arnhem concrete picnic tables are extremely durable and ideal for public places and other unsupervised areas. Formed from solid concrete the tables are almost unbreakable and their weight provides great security. The Arnhem can be supplied in either a natural white concrete finish, or a warm anthracite colour achieved with use of polyurethane based paint.
|Size:||180cm x 192cm|